Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I Cut My Dolls Hair......

  1. #1
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar
    ......and...... (Drumroll)


    I LOVE IT!!!

    Here's the album:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108017243

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    She looks cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I think she looks like Emily did in the books.

  4. #4
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I think the haircut is becoming on her!

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She looks very pretty!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh she is ADORABLE!

  7. #7
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I was going to get a brown hair wig, but then I imagined Elaine with brown hair and it looked to unnatural to me.

    So I just cut the hair- myself!

    Do you think it looks uneven? It's okay you can tell me I won't mind. Tell me if you don't like her and why too. I really won't mind.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's adorable.

    My youngest daughter has a PM Felicity with almost that exact same haircut. (Although we didn't cut it--she came that way via ebay to us.)

    Linda

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks great!You did a good job.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks great. I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the name too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •